1. Wear masks at all times. Masks should completely cover the nose and mouth and fit snugly against the sides of face without gaps.
Face shields do not replace masks but can be worn over a mask.
2. Social distance at least 6 feet away from others.
3. Wash Your Hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching your face. Wash hands immediately after using a tissue to blow your nose, cough, or sneeze. Use a new mask if needed.
4. Use Hand Sanitizer until you can wash your hands.
5. Stay home if you are ill. Must be picked up promptly if you become ill at school. Consult a Physician if not improved to return to school.